Sea Sessions, Donegal, June 21st

Sea Sessions, Donegal, June 21st

02 Apr 2013 18:20

June 21st

Sea Sessions,
Donegal

seasessionslist2013.jpg
You must LOGIN or REGISTER to access these files.

Re: Sea Sessions, Donegal, June 21st

12 Apr 2013 10:40

Its a good bit away, but jeez, Trainspotters and Underground would be the ticket in Bundoran!! (Pop Music as a cover, a quare rousing one)

Happy Fryday :D

15 May 2013 09:58

wee gentle reminder for *Trainspotters* ;-)

17 May 2013 14:46

srettopsniart

21 Jun 2013 13:17

Landing down for 6 after lifting Rambo who is making the trip over from Liverpool. Will take a few wee video clips and post them on Sunday. Craic should be mighty. The sun is shining (for now!)

Sig

24 Jun 2013 17:03

Absolutely brilliant gig / weekend. The Franks gig was on another level. The start and finish great. Pauly throwing some incredible moves. Colours was a particular highlight. After All went down a storm. Trust was blistering. Have a few wee clips I will upload later tonight that shows what I'm trying to describe. Was mighty craic altogether. A festival gig but right up there with the best I've seen. Few wee settlers in the Hotel afterwards with the acoustic guitar on the go....wheres that Time Machine?!?

Therapy? nearly lifted the roof off the main stage a couple of hours earlier.

The weather on the Sat was bleak! Had a few stout with the Mark and Shane from The Minutes, they were well pumped for their gig, only for Health & Safety to pull the plug due to the stormy weather. Really looking forward to seeing them. You win some....

Roll on the Borderline gig (early Chrimbo present ;-) )

WE ARE, WE ARE, WE ARE!!!

Sig (one happy man after that) x

25 Jun 2013 19:13

some video footage...FCM finish is class :D

YouTube

25 Jun 2013 19:45

hey sig

that says it's a private video

26 Jun 2013 21:30

aye..robbie was on to me. Was set to private for some mad reason. Open for public consumption now. Pauly's base is a bit angry for my phone's mic !

26 Jun 2013 22:34

Quality, great montage! Rory looked on fire, especially during the model, how he plays any notes whilst leaping about is beyond me! Pauly must have been on the beet root juice, I haven't seen him throw such an astonishing variety of shapes to Funky since 1992! Good work Sigster.