Renewed Interest T-Shirt trade

Renewed Interest T-Shirt trade

11 Jun 2012 01:36

My green size medium "A Renewed Interest In Franks Shirts" shirt is suddenly a bit small on me (I've been fattening up). Anyone who maybe is losing weight interested in trading me their size large for my size medium? Any color is ok -- doesn't have to be green!

Re: Renewed Interest T-Shirt trade

12 Jun 2012 15:25

Hi Gregg, I'm pretty sure I have a large somewhere floating around. Let me have a look and get back.....Ash

13 Jun 2012 21:44

Ash. While you're searching, I can not find my copy of city lights cd single. Have you a copy by any chance!

13 Jun 2012 23:49

peterdwyer wrote:Ash. While you're searching, I can not find my copy of city lights cd single. Have you a copy by any chance!

Yep, have a few of these in stock.....Ash

17 Jun 2012 22:58

ash wrote:
peterdwyer wrote:Ash. While you're searching, I can not find my copy of city lights cd single. Have you a copy by any chance!

Yep, have a few of these in stock.....Ash

Excellent. Have you irish Jacks book too by any chance?
I'd take one of them too.
Can I PayPal you the money?

30 Sep 2012 22:05

Ash,just saw this thread,my renewed t hsirt is an xl but I am looking for a large if you have one thanks,can do the paypal thing also.

01 Dec 2012 03:09

Thanks much for sending the shirt! Fab of you.

05 Dec 2012 20:51

LOL, This T shirt Shrinking was a hot topic in Calnans the other week, The Missus bought me 2 medium shirts and is feeding my half nothing.!!